Many individuals and entities contribute heavily to a law firm’s growth and development by supplying answers to important questions at critical times. As a lawyer, you know that one of your chief responsibilities centers on finding just the right resources for those individuals who provide experience, information and guidance tailored by a thorough knowledge of law firm management and its day-to-day operations.
We have the resources available to assist you with the growth of your firm. Our CPA firm can help you by providing:
Law firm economics are changing dramatically. Factors including increased competition and overhead costs and decreased profitability have changed the practice of law from a ‘profession’ to a ‘business’. Like other entrepreneurial ventures, the success of today’s law firm will depend largely upon results-oriented management acting on sound and timely business advice.
Lawyers may find it difficult and costly to internally develop the expertise necessary to meet the challenges of today’s business environment. As professionals serving professionals, we understand these problems and will help you meet these challenges with our business, tax, financial and accounting advice. Our firm is comprised of professionals uniquely qualified to provide you with meaningful and timely information.
Services You Need
In addition to our traditional services, we can assist you in the following areas:
- Law firm practice management
- Developing management reports to maximize billable hours, collection and realization percentages
- Improving time and billing process
- Structuring internal accounting systems and controls to capture data necessary for management reports, including monthly financial statements
- Developing and implementing a successful marketing plan
- Assistance in structuring and implementing a strategic plan
- Structuring partnership and shareholder agreements
- Financial and capital budgeting
- Improving cash flow
- Conducting client satisfaction surveys
- Office automation
- Computer hardware/software selection/training
- Lease/buy considerations
- Litigation support
- Tax planning for the firm and individual partners
- Employee benefit plan administration
Our CPA firm continues to help you with:
We are available to prepare income tax returns for you and your partners. We provide audit, review and compilation services for your financial statements, and will help you select the service which is right for you. But our services don’t stop here. As economic conditions and income tax laws change, we are here to provide you with the following additional services:
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Representation before all levels of the Internal Revenue Service and state tax authorities
- We stay on top of changes in the legal professional to help you prepare for growth and prosperity in the future. We have much to offer and look forward to the opportunity to assist your firm.
Current Tax Revisions
Our professionals spend countless hours following the tax law and analyzing its impact on the legal profession. We can focus this expertise and our years of business experience on your firm to help minimize the problems and take advantage of new tax-saving opportunities. The ballgame is constantly changing; adding us to your management team will improve the odds and help you achieve your goals.
Our experience is invaluable. Throughout all phases, we provide all business, tax, financial and accounting services which are necessary to ensure your success. The members of our firm share specialized knowledge and capabilities in a wide range of areas. More importantly, we share an earnest desire to see that your firm is successful. Give us a call; we will be glad to discuss how our business experience can help you.