Personal Finance Calculators
- Basic Calculator: This works just like a pocket calculator.
- Basic Financial Calculator: This works just like a pocket financial calculator. In addition to arithmetic it can also calculate present value, future value, payments or number or periods.
- Checkbook Balancer: Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- Credit Assessment: How is your credit? Use this calculator for a quick assessment!
- Home Budget Analysis: Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Life Expectancy: This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Net Worth: This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Should my spouse work?: This calculator is designed to help you see the financial impact of having either one or two incomes for your household.
- Student Budget: This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.